We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including name, e-mail address, postal address and phone number);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our e-mail notifications.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website;
- send invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business) which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent to you by emailing us at email@example.com).
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
- You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time (in practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes). We will endeavour to process your request as soon as possible and in any event, within no more than 14 days. Until this time, it is possible that you may receive further communications from us.
Third party websites
- The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Alternatively you can contact us by telephone on: Carbis Bay: +44 (0) 1736 798 961 or Truro: +44 (0)1872 279 583
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our web software.
By using our website www.no2oskincare.co.uk you agree that we can place cookies on your device.
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Google Analytics www.google.com/analytics
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Learn how by disabling them using your browser settings. Please use your browser help file to find out how to disable cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our website, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called spyware. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with anti-spyware software.